Pages

May 15, 2014

140515

We understand them, we supports them, because we know how they feel. We have been through this before so we know what are they going through right now. In return, they bashing our artists for drinking tea. 

Yes I know, that is so immature of them. Even in this situation, they still acting like that. Sometimes I think they really deserves all of this. Hey, they have been acting so mighty and cocky all this time with their artist's success and bashing & downgrade other artists. 

But, not all of them are like that and we can't be happy with their misery. Even I, can't receive this issue without feeling hurt and I'm not even a big fan of the artist. Yes I like the group, yes I have biases in that group, but I didn't really like HIM. Regardless of that, I'm still hurt. I'm devastated. It is like the issues back in 2009 happening again. 

I admit it, I love this group, so much. As much as I love our boys. We can't be like those fans. We have been through this before, and we are no better than them. So, just let them be, maybe they are so upset they can't think right. Plus, our boys might feel disappointed if we acts like this, so let's just support them & ignore those immature one.

Conclusion, today is such a tiring day. Physically & emotionally. 






P/S: We are ONE! Prom15e To 13elieve! AKTF!

No comments: