Pages

June 15, 2013

EXO's 1st win!

Credit to the owner :)


I just wanna express my happiness towards EXO's achievement. They finally had their first win!! This is HUGE!! When the MCs called EXO's name as the winner, I'm literally shouting like a crazy person! haha,, am glad that I was alone in my room at that time.. haha..

I'd never witnessed my fav groups' 1st win. Like never, since I know SJ during the Sorry Sorry time, while their 1st win was during U era.. Infinite, well I've already know them during Be Mine era, but I'd only cared about SJ that time.. hehe..and FT Island, ok that at time, 2007, where I was still a neutral fans which I don't really care about those awards and such.. I just love listening their songs :P



So when I witnessing EXO's 1st win, my feelings.. it can't be expressed into words! All I could say is, I was ecstatic, proud, happy, amazing and such! wow, I sounded like a proud mom witnessing her sons success, kekeke :P

Oh, and when Suho was crying, I'm sorry to say this, but I just laughed at him, coz he's just so adorable!! Haha, sorry Joonmyeon, but you are too cute that I need to laughed at you to normalized my heartbeat again..  kekeke...so sorry!! 



Again, I wanna says, Congratulation EXO!! I love you guys and hope for yours future success alongside with your sunbae/brothers & sisters!! SM Town jjang!! XD