Pages

October 6, 2013

Hello :)

Hye,
it's been a long time right? So, hello, sorry for not updating as frequently as before. I've no other excuses than being the lazy me. If I'm not busy, I'm lazy to update, so sorry.

Lately, I've been more active on Tumblr & Twitter, and for this blog, I don't visit it much. Even my FB, I don't open it much nowadays. So, if anyone want to see my update, please follow my Tumblr & Twitter, eh? haha :P

Plus, my internet connection kind-off sucks, so I can't do much. Sometimes I can't even open Google, grrr...
Also, this semester I had 8 subjects to handle, so it's kinda heavy for me. But I'll try to update more if I can and if I have a topic to rant here, haha :P

Oh oh, for the past few months, I've been following Master's Sun every weeks, so right now, after that drama has ended with a very sweet, lovable end, I can't wait to watch the follow up drama, Heirs. That drama consists of many popular celebrities, such as Lee Minho, Krystal, Hyungsik, Park Shinhye, and Kim Woobin, so I hope the drama will be as interesting as Master's Sun ><

And another important thing, Infinite gonna have their concert here in Malaysia, this 19th October! How I wish I could attend it, but, sigh... really have no luck on seeing Myungsoo in real life.. haha, I just wish they had a nice concert here, and safely arrive here, safely go back to Korea.. :)

One more, Super Junior's Super Show 5 gonna be held in Malaysia this 23rd November!! Kyak, I hope I could attend that, since I can't attend Infinite's, I really hope I could attend SS5.. really hope there'll be no test or anything on that day, haha  ><

Finally, FT Island gonna come here in 22nd of December for their 6th Anniversary concert! Yeay, for each continuous month, my top 3 favourite group gonna do concert in my country! Yeay! haha XD

PS: I found Tumblr is more efficient for KPOP blogging, since I can easily post millions of gif there :P

No comments: